Used Car Search
cars in stock below, or alternatively use our Advanced Search
Search by: Price Monthly Payment
Did you know you could add up to 5 used cars to your vehicle shortlist?
When viewing the details of a used car you like, simply click on the "Add to Shortlist" button.
The used car details will then be added here, allowing you to keep your selections together in one convenient place.
Call Us Now...
Lo-call Rate Numbers
Hire Purchase Explained
If you think that getting car finance in the UK can be tiresome and a time consuming business, rest assured that at Henrys Cars we do everything we can to make the whole process of obtaining a car financing loan as simple and straightforward as possible.
This is the most popular way to buy a car:
- Choose what deposit you want to pay
- You may use your part exchange as deposit
- Choose any loan term between 12 and 60 months
- Your repayments are fixed and remain the same for the entire loan term
- You own the car once all the repayments have been made
- Leaves other credit lines undisturbed as the loan is secured on the car
You can change the car at any point by contacting your loan provider who will issue you with the outstanding balance.
Personal Contract Plan
This type of purchase is designed to give greater flexibility by giving you more options at the end of the contract. Simply choose your car and the deposit you want to pay, how many years you want the contract to run and your expected annual mileage. From this information we can calculate your monthly payment and the future value of the car which is then guaranteed thus protecting you from any future depreciation of the car.
At the end of the contract your options are:
- Hand it back - simply hand the keys over and walk away with no future responsibilities
- Take ownership - by paying the guaranteed future value and you will then take ownership of the car
- Choose a new car - part exchange your car and choose a new one
Just ask our staff for a quotation or further information. We're here to help!
HP Finance Explained PCP Finance Explained LP Finance Explained