HENRYS SKODA –TECHNICIAN
Henrys Skoda are looking for an experienced Technician to join our busy Service Department.
You will join our friendly, award-winning team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
Key responsibilities for this Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Technician are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving Licence
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of your work
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com
HENRYS SKODA –SALES EXECUTIVE - POSITION FILLED
Henrys SKODA seeks an experienced motor retail sales executive to join our busy dealership on Kyle Street, Glasgow.
You will be joining an award-winning high-performing Sales Team that prides itself on providing excellent customer care, based at our high profile dealership.
As well as new and used cars, you will also be selling add-ons, e.g. finance, insurance, extended warranties, service plans and other add-ons, all of which enhance your own personal earnings.
You will be welcomed by our friendly and highly-motivated team who currently sit high in national league tables for units sold and customer satisfaction.
Strong public demand has led to us opening up this exciting job vacancy where you will be helping us to showcase the latest models including All-New, All-Electric Skoda ENYAQ iV
Candidates must have current job experience in motor vehicle retail, preferably with a main dealer. If you’ve worked as a Vehicles Sales Executive with Skoda before, so much the better! The successful candidate must be confident and determined to succeed, have a successful career history in commission-based sales (ideally in motor retail), and have superb personal presentation and customer service skills. If you do not have experience in the motor trade but feel you are up for the challenge then we would still like to hear from you.
Training will be given to you to attain Skoda accreditation. This will be carried out on site as well as at Skoda Head Office in Milton Keynes, so the ability and willingness to travel for this will be required.
Furthermore you must hold a Full UK Driving licence in order to be considered for this role. It is essential for our company car insurance, carrying out test drives and eligibility to our Company Car scheme.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HENRYS SKODA – PARTS ADVISOR APPRENTICE - POSITION FILLED
An opportunity to join an extremely successful City Centre Skoda dealership. Recently awarded National Retailer of The Year, Henrys Skoda Glasgow are looking for a Part Advisor Apprentice.
If you like a challenge and are a problem solver, then a Parts Apprenticeship could be just right for you. Our ideal candidate should be creative and fresh thinking who are ready to represent both Henrys and the Skoda Brand to create a positive customer experience.
This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to work towards nationally recognized qualifications and Skoda certification, all while doing hands-on work experience.
This Parts Apprenticeship will develop into a key role interacting with all areas of the business including sales, service, and customers. Some daily duties may include;
- Teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- IT literate.
- Enthusiasm & Willingness to learn
- Methodical & precise attention to detail
- Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30.
- Possibility of Saturday morning hours in line with the business requirements.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com