ALL-IN FROM SKODA
All-in from ŠKODA is a market-leading aftercare package available for three- to six-year old ŠKODA vehicles.
It includes manufacturer servicing and additional benefits to give you total peace of mind for two years. All-in from ŠKODA has been designed specifically between VWG and Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) to support you and help keep your vehicle on the road in the best condition.
- Upfront - £768
- Monthly payments x24 - £32
Age of Vehicle
- 36 months at start
- no older than 72 months
- 24 months only
- 2 years servicing included
- 2 years MOT included
- 2 years full European Roadside Assistance included
- 2 years warranty included
All-in from ŠKODA – Servicing
Here's what’s included:
- 1 x inspection and oil change
- 1 x extended scope
- 2 x pollen filter
- 2 x air filter
- 2 x sparkplugs or diesel fuel filter
All-in from ŠKODA – MOT
You are entitled to two annual MOT tests during the life of the plan. Henrys ŠKODA or an authorised repairer must carry these out.
Any work identified by the MOT test is not covered by the plan.
All-in from ŠKODA – Roadside Assistance
- Roadside assistance : we’ll attend to your car at the roadside anywhere in the UK
- Vehicle recovery : includes delivery of the vehicle to any UK destination
- Home assistance : assistance if you have broken down at home
- Onward travel : in the event of recovery following a breakdown, where the vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, we may in our absolute discretion organise and cover the costs of one of the following – car hire for up to 48 hours, overnight accommodation or alternative transport for you and up to 7 passengers
- European assistance : includes cover across the continent, English-speaking incident managers and transportation back to the UK if necessary
All-in from ŠKODA – Warranty
You will receive a two-year warranty as part of your All-in from ŠKODA policy. The warranty has been designed to help protect against the costs incurred in the event of the mechanical or electrical breakdown of the covered vehicle.