Take Advantage of All-In from Škoda
Bought separately, the elements contained in the All-in package would cost £1,547.
All-in covers you for all this and more for only *£630
- Two Services
- Two MOT Tests
- Two years' Roadside Assistance
- Up to two years’ Warranty
Plus you’ll enjoy a range of exclusive benefits:
- First and foremost, you'll receive a complimentary warranty on your service that covers two years of parts and labour, and includes items like pollen filters, air filters, spark plugs, and fuel filters where applicable.
- In addition, you'll receive a full European/home-start/breakdown recovery service, which is worth over £450. You can start using the All-In benefits immediately for your next service or MOT.
- One of the great advantages of Škoda All-In is that it is inflation-proof. Rest assured that today's prices will remain guaranteed for the next two years, providing peace of mind. There's no need to shop around, making your life a little easier.
- To enhance affordability, payment options can be spread over a period of up to 24 months, completely interest-free. Alternatively, you have the option to pay the full cost upfront. Setting up your plan is a simple process, and you can choose to do it in person, over the phone, or conveniently online.
All-in has been designed for vehicles that:
- Are between 3 and 6 years old at point of activation
- Are a Škoda with an engine size of 2.0L or less
- Have done under 100,000 miles at point of activation
- Don’t have a warranty or service plan already in place
The following vehicles are not eligible for cover:
- Battery electric vehicles (BEV)
- Vehicles powered by fuel cell or liquid petroleum gas (LPG)
- Public hire/private hire vehicles
- Vehicles that have a service plan already in place
If you own a Škoda aged between 3-6 years old, go All-in from Škoda, save money, and get total peace of mind. As part of the Service Plan Event*, now for just £26.25 a month, you get two services, two MOTs, two years' Roadside Assistance, and up to two years' Warranty.
What you get with All-in from Škoda
All-in from Škoda – Two Services
1 x Oil Service:
- Vehicle health check
1 x Oil and Inspection Service with Pollen Filter:
- Full vehicle road test
- Vehicle health check Pollen filter change
- Full Vehicle inspection and report to include all lights, instruments, glass, braking system etc.
All-in from Škoda – Two MOT Tests
Vehicles 3 years and older are required by law to have an MOT test carried out every year. This is to ensure that the vehicle meets the minimum road safety standards (please note that in Northern Ireland this product comes with 2 MOT pre-checks and MOTs). Any repair work required as a result of an MOT failure is excluded.
All-in from Škoda – Two years' Roadside Assistance
For total peace of mind we have partnered with the AA to provide you breakdown cover in the UK and Europe, giving you the support of qualified, dedicated technicians – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All-in from Škoda – Up to two years’ Warranty
This Warranty has been designed to cover the costs of repairing or replacing the covered components that have suffered an electrical or mechanical failure during the period of cover (excludes no-claim period).
If your vehicle's previous Škoda UK or Škoda Financial Services warranty expired over 30 days ago, you won’t be able to claim in the first 30 days of your All-in Warranty. It does not cover any vehicle already covered under any other guarantee, insurance, warranty or gesture of goodwill.
All-in from Škoda* includes:
|Additional Service Items (Spark Plugs / Diesel Fuel Filter, Pollen Filter & Air Filter)||Petrol £170 / Diesel £125||Included|
|2 x MOTs||£109.70||Included|
|2 years’ Roadside Assistance||£198||Included|
|Up to 2 years’ Warranty||£580||Complimentary|
|Total Cost||Petrol £1,547.70 / Diesel £1,502.70||*£630 / £26.25 per month|
|Total saving compared to RRP||£1248.70|
Make an enquiry
Terms and Conditions
* Offer Availability is limited. Valid for vehicles aged 3 to 6 years, with a 2.0L engine or less and under 100,000 miles at activation. Terms, eligibility criteria and exclusions apply. Valid MOT required. Excludes electric vehicles and vehicles with an existing service plan. Vehicles that have been out of a warranty (that has been provided by Škoda UK or Škoda Financial Services) for more than 30 days will have a no-claim period of 30 days at the start of their policy. The All-in Warranty does not cover any vehicle already covered under any other guarantee, insurance, warranty and/or gesture of goodwill. Škoda Financial Services. Price shown is a special offer price for plans ordered by 30th November 2023. Price shown includes 25% discount applied to standard RRP.