SHORT-TERM SOLUTIONS PCP
As you might be aware from stories in the news, a worldwide shortage of microchips has hampered the production of new cars across the industry. Every car manufacturer has been affected and as part of the Skoda network we are no different. This has meant lead-times for ordering new cars are longer.
This means that your existing PCP agreement may end before your next new car is ready.
Normally this would leave you having to return the car or paying the final balloon payment to keep it.
Henrys SKODA have the ideal solution. No matter the make and model of your current car, as long as it isn’t over 6 years old at the end of your existing agreement, you can apply for a Short-Term Solutions PCP. This will allow you to bridge that gap and ensure that you remain with your existing vehicle until the day you collect your new one. All you have to do is order a new SKODA from us and we’ll take care of the rest.
This short-term PCP is available with 4.9% APR Representative and is a fixed contract for 12-months. However, if your new vehicle is ready before then we can settle this agreement leaving you free to drive away in your brand-new SKODA.
If you think PCP product might be the solution for you please contact us to discuss. Call our team on 0141 552 9000 or use the contact form below
**Find out more with our handy guide to Short Term PCP funding here.
Škoda Financial Services
Finance. Insurance. Fleet. Motability
PRODUCT INFORMATION GUIDE /
SHORT TERM SOLUTIONS PERSONAL CONTRACT
PLAN NON-VOLKSWAGEN GROUP VEHICLES (VWG)
This Short Term Solutions Personal Contract Plan has been designed to keep you in your current vehicle to allow time for your next vehicle to become available.
How does it work?
Cost of your existing vehicle
Once any existing finance has been settled on your vehicle, we will activate a new Short Term Solutions PCP (Any Make/Model) agreement. The new agreement will finance up to 90% of the market value of your existing vehicle over 12 months:
- Your repayment period Will be 12 months (you can exit the agreement when your new vehicle arrives).
- Mileage per year Choose how many miles you expect to drive over the repayment period.
- Optional final payment The optional final payment for your new agreement calculated for you.
Can I get a Short Term Solutions
(Any Make/Model) agreement?
This agreement is only available for customers in a Non-Volkswagen Group vehicle who want to activate a short term finance agreement whilst they are awaiting their new ŠKODA on order.
What benefits does Short Term Solutions offer me?
- This is ideal for non-Volkswagen Group customers where their next vehicle has been delayed due to the semiconductor supply issue.
- Peace of mind to keep you mobile in your existing vehicle whilst you await your new ŠKODA to arrive.
- A Solutions agreement can protect you from unforeseen depreciation of the vehicle’s value.
- Deposits can be as little as one monthly payment.
- Solutions is a fl exible product, giving you three options for the end of your contract. This decision doesn’t need to be made until the end of the agreement.
What happens at the end of my agreement?
At the end of your agreement you have three options:
- Exchange the vehicle for your new ŠKODA. The agreement will be settled and any excess sales proceeds can contribute to your new agreement (subject to application and acceptance). If you plan to part exchange your vehicle, you should contact your ŠKODA retailer well in advance of the end of your agreement to ensure that your next vehicle is ordered and delivered before your final payment is due.
- Pay the option to purchase fee and the optional final payment, then take full ownership of the vehicle.
- Simply return the vehicle to ŠKODA Financial Services, subject to fair wear and tear and excess mileage charges, and pay the option to purchase fee.
Important information to consider
- Entering the new Short Term Solutions agreement (Any Make/Model) is dependent on the settlement of your existing finance agreement. When entering this new agreement you will be selling your vehicle to your ŠKODA retailer.
- During the term of your Short Term Solutions (Any Make/Model) agreement, ownership of the vehicle will remain with ŠKODA Financial Services until you have paid both the option to purchase fee and the optional final payment.
- If you exceed the anticipated mileage agreed at the start of your new agreement and intend to return the vehicle, then excess mileage charges will apply.
- It is important to keep the vehicle in good condition as this will aff ect the value of the vehicle. If you intend to return the vehicle then you may be charged for any damage that goes beyond fair wear and tear.
- Any repairs completed must be to ŠKODA standards.
- If you wish to end your new agreement early you can request a settlement quote. How far into your agreement you are will affect the amount left to pay.
- The repayment period and mileage chosen will affect your monthly repayments and the optional final payment.
- Your vehicle may be worth less than the final repayment value at the end of your contract due to market conditions.
- Solutions is not available to customers intending to use the vehicle for hire and reward purposes*
Will I own the vehicle?
Yes, once you have paid the final ‘balloon’ repayment and option to purchase fee the vehicle is yours.
*i.e. taxis, body-shop usage, long term sub-let agreements (1 month) or replacement vehicle insurance claim business.
An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Subject to status. Available to 18s and over in the UK only. Terms and conditions apply. ŠKODA Financial Services.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Complete the form below to contact us