SUZUKI LAUNCHES ITS NEW APPROVED USED CAR PROGRAMME
Suzuki GB PLC is very pleased to announce the launch of its new and updated Approved Used Car Programme which provides a more structured and clearer process in helping customers find their car of choice. The new programme will also provide more used car availability across its dealer network as well as helping maintain the best customer service and reinforce Suzuki’s ethos in being number 1 in the industry for trust.
Suzuki was voted the best Automotive brand in the Summer 2021 UK Customer Satisfaction Index which emphasises the strong relationships that the 150 strong dealer network has with its customers – both new and existing..
Customers browsing for their next purchase on the Suzuki Used Car locator are assured that the vehicle is clearly photographed, fully warranted and has gone through a comprehensive list of pre-delivery checks which include:
- Minimum 12 months Warranty with UK & European Roadside Assistance
- MOT protection cover
- Multi-point check of all major mechanical and electrical components
- Confirmation that the car has no outstanding finance nor suffered significant accident damage
- Vehicles serviced in line with manufacturer schedules and next service completed (when due, within three months of the sale date)
- £150 contribution towards the next service if due after three months of the sale date.
- Flexible finance options available
- Maximum age 8 years, 70,000 miles at outset
In line with what is offered on its new cars, Suzuki offers a 14 day no quibble return / exchange plan should the vehicle not be suitable (subject to terms and conditions). Additionally, and until the end of March, a £150 contribution (including VAT) towards the next service is also included offering further peace of mind to customers. Fixed price servicing plans are also available for Suzuki Used cars.