COVID-19 HENRYS SUZUKI
Nothing matters more to us than the health and wellbeing of our customers, our colleagues, and their families. In line with the latest government advice we’d like to let you know what to expect when you visit.
• The showroom, service department and forecourt are all open.
• You don’t need to make an appointment so feel free to pop down and see us when it suits you.
• You aren’t required to wear a mask but please do wear one if that makes you feel more comfortable.
• We have sanitiser stations throughout the dealership.
• The staff continue to use protective screens at all desks.
• You can still request an unaccompanied test drive.
If you feel you don’t want to visit the dealership you can still take advantage of the following –
- Reserve a car online
- Request a Test Drive from home – If you want to see a vehicle, and you live locally, we can bring it to you to view
- Request a personalised video – If you have questions about a specific vehicle and you wish a closer look request what you would like to see and we can send you a video to answer your questions
- Request a virtual appointment – We can agree a time that suits and talk you though your next vehicle or any questions you have via a virtual appointment
- Purchase your new car from start to finish on our secure website
- We can deliver to you – If you would prefer we can deliver the car to your home or place of work.
There are buttons to request these options throughout the site, or send an email at any time to email@example.com