We have introduced the option to reserve any car for 48 hours, to give you the best opportunity to browse our stock and proceed with confidence.
It works as follows:
Use the button located on any new car stock page to reserve the car online with a £99 payment
- View our stock online.
- Find your next car, click on details and then click on “£99 deposit enquiry”
- Complete the enquiry form. This will send a message to our sales team noting your interest.
- Our sales team will call you back to discuss the vehicle.
- If you live within 30 miles we can bring the vehicle to you to view. A £99 deposit can be placed to secure the vehicle for 48hours while we organise this.
- Should you not wish to view the vehicle in advance, but still wish to purchase, the £99 deposit can be used to secure the vehicle while the purchase is completes and a delivery/collection date assigned.
- Should you purchase the vehicle in this manner, without having seen the vehicle, then you are protected under our distance selling regulations. More about that below.
- The £99 deposit is fully refundable should you not proceed with purchase.
Cancellation Under The Distance Selling Regulations
Ordinarily we do not run an organised distance selling scheme.
However, due to the coronavirus outbreak we need to support our valued customers by delivering your vehicle to your home.
If you have ordered and taken delivery of your vehicle without visiting our showroom and you are not buying the car in the course of your trade or business, the following cancellation clause applies:
You have 14 days to get to know your new vehicle and to make sure it suits you. If you change your mind just let us know in writing by post Henrys (Glasgow) Ltd, 151 Kyle Street, Glasgow, G4 0DS or in email to email@example.com and to reach us by 6pm on the 14th day following delivery and we will come and collect the vehicle for a refund.
We cannot accept a return of the car if it has been damaged, modified or altered from the condition it was delivered in.
An excess mileage charge of £1 per mile for any mileage over 150 miles in those 14 days will apply. If you do change your mind you cannot use the car once you have notified us - but you must still tax and insure the vehicle until it is collected.