Suzuki Launches Service Activated Warranty To Its Car And Motorcycle Owners
UP TO 7 YEARS WARRANTY NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL SUZUKI OWNERS
As Suzuki announce the introduction of their Service Activated Warranty, we take a close look at how it works & how EVERY Suzuki owner with a car under 7 years old can benefit from up to 7 years warranty completely free of charge!
The announcement of the 'Service Activated Warranty' product is testament to how confident Suzuki are in their products & provides owners with the confidence that they are not only buying from a trusted brand (awarded as the ‘Trusted Quality Provider’ at the UK Customer Service Awards & number 1 car brand in the 2023 UKCSI Customer Satisfaction survey) but they have complete worry free motoring for years ahead.
So how does it work? Read on as we give you the full ins and outs.
WHAT IS SUZUKI SERVICE ACTIVATED WARRANTY & WHAT DOES IT COVER?
With effect from the 3rd April 2023, Suzuki will offer a complimentary warranty cover following the completed of a scheduled service at an official Suzuki dealership. The warranty will be renewed each time a scheduled service is carried out & will provide cover up to the car reaching 7 years old or 100,000 miles (whichever occurs soonest). This means that anyone who currently owns a Suzuki less than 7 years old will be eligible regardless of whether or not their car has been serviced regularly or even by a Suzuki dealer in the past. It not only provides even more value for those who own a Suzuki but is a huge benefit to those who may be considering their next new or used car purchase.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
Suzuki’s Service Activated Warranty is for owners of Suzuki cars aged from 3 to 6 years old.The warranty covers electrical & mechanical factory fitted components up until the car reaches 7 years old or 100,000 miles (whichever occurs soonest)
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Each time you have a scheduled service with us, you will receive complimentary warranty cover taking you up to your next scheduled service. You’ll get new cover each time you have your scheduled service carried out up to the maximum age / mileage
WHAT IF I SELL MY CAR?
The warranty remains with the vehicle. This means it will be passed to the new owner if sold giving you an even higher re-sale value!
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
Absolutely not, but as with everything in life, there are a few important bits of information you need to be aware of to fully understand how the warranty works and to ensure you are fully covered.
- Cars must be less than 6 years 10 months old at the time of having your scheduled service carried out
- The warranty covers the service interval period (e.g. 12 months or 12,500 miles - whichever is soonest) & is a top up to any existing Suzuki warranty (i.e. Suzuki New Car warranty, Suzuki Approved Used or Suzuki Extended Warranty)
- Services must be carried out as per Suzuki’s recommended service schedule for that individual model
- All cars undergo a Vehicle Health Check whilst in for service. Any work identified as red or amber during this check must be rectified in order for it to be covered
- Cars must be UK supplied & registered to a private individual living within the UK
- Cover expires when a car reaches 7 years old OR 100,000 miles - whichever occurs soonest
- The warranty belongs to the vehicle & will be transferred to the new owner if sold
- Vehicles with no existing Suzuki warranty at the time of service will not be covered for claims within the first 30 days from enrolment
- Owners are required to activate the warranty within 7 days of having their service carried out (you will be provided with everything you need to do this)
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR SERVICING
So, we've got your covered when it comes to warranty but how about the cost of your servicing? With a Colin Appleyard Service Plan, you can spread the cost of your services through interest free, fixed price monthly payments. You'll also protect yourself against future price increases by fixing the cost at today's prices so regardless of how much oil and parts go up, you know you're protected. And by becoming a member of our Service Club, you'll also receive a host of other benefits.
STILL GOT QUESTIONS OR WANT TO KNOW MORE?
No problem! Our experienced aftersales team will be happy to answer any questions you may have whether it's about Suzuki's new Suzuki Activated Warranty or just a general query about your car. Feel free to get in touch.